|Tamil Nadu Tenders|
Tamil Nadu is the second largest contributor to India's GDP. Tamil Nadu's gross state domestic product for the year 2011-2012 was 4.28 lakh crore or $145,868 Million. The state has shown a growth of 9.4 per cent in the year 2011-2012.Tamil Nadu is the second most industrialized state in India. It ranks third in foreign direct investment (FDI) approvals (cumulative 1991–2002) of 225,826 million ($5,000 million), next only to Maharashtra and Delhi constituting 9.12 per cent of the total FDI in the country. The per capita income in 2007–2008 for the state was 72,993 ranking third among states with a population over 10 million and has steadily been above the national average.
Advantage of Tamil Nadu
- Fastest growing State Economy in India.
- One of the top three recipients of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
- Matured manufacturing sector.
- Fast emerging as the IT happening destination
- Stable political climate.
- Pro-active and investor friendly Government with transparent decision-making approach.
- Peaceful living conditions and low crime rate.
- People’s adaptability to change.
- Most urbanized state.
- Ranks No.1 in availability of skilled manpower in India.
- Most sought after destination by MNCs.
- Excels in terms of Human Resource, Infrastructure and Labor Relations.
- Low cost of Man power.
- Lower cost of living when compared to other locations.
- Largest tour-out of Engineers Technicians (1,30,000 from a network of 252 Engineering Colleges & 210 Polytechnics).
- Well qualified, skilled, disciplined, productivity oriented and English speaking work-force.
For Tamil Nadu Tenders, The Tenders Tamil Nadu Portal of Government of Tamil Nadu is the central source for all Tenders / Notifications issued by the Departments, Undertakings, and Boards of Government for procurement of goods, services and works. Tenders of India can download Tender Schedules free of cost through this Portal. To view all Tamil Nadu Tenders bidders has to visit following ports.